The transformation of the sales profession which is being led by Big Data and predictive analysis is just beginning. From traditional sales before the age of computers and the Internet through to the 2020 horizon, the changes have been incredible and there is more to come. These developments will accelerate even further with even more sophisticated Big Data tools and predictive analysis coming to sales teams.
Sales Intelligence has become essential because it closely answers the profound changes in the practice and nature of the sales and marketing roles.
Learn more in this White Paper.
Table of contents:
- The Undeniable Impact of Big Data on B2B Sales
- How Sales Intelligence revolutionises the sales profession
- Interview: Marc Chemin, Capgemini Sales Intelligence: State of Play & Perspective
- Why Predictive Lead Scoring is a crucial tool for the bottom line
- 3 Perfect Moments for Predictive Intelligence in Sales
- Interview: Thierry Lelievre, Watson Artificial Intelligence: What future for Sales?
- Interview: Michael Levy, GZ Consulting: Sales Intelligence Just who is it for?
- Sales Intelligence is the Future of B2B Sales